Most people think of their attorneys in the context of lawsuits, drafting contracts, or closing a business deal. These are all valuable services, but hiring an attorney only when you think you need one provides two main disadvantages.
· Review business contracts
· Draft standard contracts or leases
· Attend board meetings
· Questions about employment matters
· Discuss compliance issues surrounding new business proposals
· Get early advice on circumstances that might lead to litigation
When you sign up for our outside general counsel services, you pay a flat fee to have a dedicated on-call attorney available to you. While he or she may be serving multiple businesses, your attorney will continue to work with you throughout the arrangement. Any time you have a quick question or just need a simple document reviewed, all you need to do is pick up the phone.